Monday 30 July 2012

Outfit Post: Colour Pop




Top & Necklace: H&M, Trousers: ASOS, Nail Varnish: Rimmel



Hello again, 

This is what I'm wearing today for a simple day at home..you can't see them (as in the picture I look even more weird and moody than I do in this - why can't I look normal smiling?!) but I'm also wearing low top white converse. Anyway, here is the classic use of the indispensable breton top, it is such a wardrobe essential, this one is about 4 years old and I feel I may invest in another, you have to stock up on your basics, right?!These are my favourite trousers, they are the trousers I feel best in, as sometimes my pear-ishness makes me feel a little large in trousers, but not these (though yes I am aware they have the occasional tendency to fold in not such a flattering way in the crotch area...but it's unusual so I fully forgive them!). 

I am trying to take more care in creating a whole 'look' by changing up nail and make-up etc, despite the fact my face looks all blotch because I've been running around like a headless chicken, I am actually wearing make-up! But for this look I focused on co-ordinating my purple Rimmel Nail Varnish and my turquoise Mac eyeshadow with my outfit. 

Kate x



No comments:

Post a Comment