Wednesday 13 March 2013

Outfit of the Day: A Leather Offering

Trousers: Topshop via eBay & Shirt: Vintage

Hello, 

So I've been absolutely terrible at taking outfit pictures recently, I really have no excuse and quite a few I wish I did take snaps of - this is all I have to offer. I bought these red 'coated leather' trousers from eBay a while ago, and although I'm aware that they are very Isabel Marant circa 2010/2011 I just couldn't help myself. You know that part of you that thinks you are some crazy, rock an roll kinda girl, who will need these leather biker trousers for when you jump onto your motor bike for some crazy adventure...well that's why I had to have them ( There's always a reason/story/justification, no?)! Anyway, I'll stop boring you and next time have a better offering than some dots and leather. 

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment