Tuesday 11 December 2012

Outfit of the Day: A Sweater is Better




Hat: H&M, Bomber Jacket: Vintage, Jumper: Primark, Shirt: New Look, Necklace: H&M, Jeans: H&M & Bag: Vintage

Hello, 

I know this sweatshirt is kinda plain (though I do love a bit of grey marl!) and boring in contrast with all the incredible ones around - but you see I just can't decide which of the cool ones to get, I have to find the perfect one...obviously! 

In the past I've always shied away from sweatshirts as they've felt too sporty for my style, but they really have had a re-vamp and come in all shapes and sizes this season. I enjoy the wonderful influence of street style and bloggers in fuelling fashions love of unexpected combinations and mixtures, which has lead to a much more varied wardrobe on my part - specifically the influence of some awesome swedish/danish bloggers has fuelled my interest in the more casual, androgynous look, sporty. Occasionally I feel a little disconnected from what I used to associate my 'style' as being, but mostly I enjoy the much broader possibilities and purchases. Now I just need to whittle all the options down and find the perfect jumper, I quite fancy a tiger or a lion maybe...any suggestions?

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment