Saturday 17 November 2012

Inspiration: Everything I Love






All images from stockholm streetstyle.

Here are some wonderfully fashionable ladies whose style has inspired me recently. I really love streetstyle blogs, they are the ones I check the most! All the pictures here are as I said from stockholm streetsyle, partly because it's a great blog and also because very kindly I am able to use the pictures. Others I would recommend include: The Sartorialist, Jak & Jil Blog, The Neighbourhood Watch, Street Peeper and The Street Fashion 5x Pro. 

Moving on, I have titled this post ' Everything I Love' as these pictures encapsulate much of what I love about fashion, my favourite things within it: Pattern, Leather (that shirt!!) and a bit of a mash up, an unexpected combination (lady numero 4). Beautiful dedicated looks - yum. 

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment