Monday 1 October 2012

Outfit of the day: Hounding around!



Jacket: Vintage, T-shirt: H&M, Jeans: H&M, Necklaces: Vintage & Bag: Vintage


Hi, 

This is what I wore today - enjoying a spot of houndstooth. This jacket I bought a while ago...sooooo ahead of the trends! I've actually been obsessed with the whole houndstooth thing for ages, managed to hoard a dress and skirt from when I was a mere teen (yeh I'm that cool and ahead - or boring, as I can still fit such old items into my wardrobe?!!). This outfit was both work and weather suitable (kind of, there is a chance I smelt of wet wool...not so great). Anyway, hoping to be more into the swing of posting regularly, no more of this '5 posts in a month september' malarcky. In my defence they were mostly loadsss of outfits grouped together. Enough excuses, I will be seeing you all again soon. 

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment