Sunday 12 August 2012

Outfit of the day: 50's florals





Jumper: Vintage, Shorts: ASOS, Shoes: ASOS from eBay, Bracelet & Earrings: Vintage


Hello, 

Ahhh thank you ASOS sale, I l-o-v-e these shorts, they have such a pretty 50's feel and are pretty flattering - great! I really like shorts and there are so many on offer...but I often feel they don't really flatter my leg-bum region, these are a happy exception. Most are just that little bit too short, do you not find? Hopefully these are more on the acceptable side! Hmmm...I included picture three as I'm trying to be better at creating a whole look - I don't know if you can tell but I'm wearing this lip stain, if you haven't already I recommend investing in one. They are more day-time friendly than lipstick I often feel but still not just plain lips, I am forcing myself not to buy any others!

Kate x

p.s. these shoes are the best bargain ever - brand new £6 on ebay - wahooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment