Sunday 13 May 2012

Should I post this?




Jacket: Vintage from eBay, Shirt: Warehouse, Jeans: H&M, Shoes: eBay & Backpack: Urban Outfitters. 

I suppose it's the age old question for all bloggers - is this outfit worth posting? For example today my outfit is pretty similar to yesterdays...so I was wondering whether I should post it. It's jeans and creepers again. But I decided I would because for me it's just about sharing what I wear everyday unless I am too rushed to take pictures, or my outfit isn't photo worthy (this happens to us all! - I find a surprising amount). Some bloggers have such amazing style and photographs that I suppose an outfit has to be really wonderful and exciting to be worth a place on their blogs...I am under no illusion that my blog is not like that! But hopefully, I am not boring you?!

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment