Sunday 1 April 2012

How do I introduce myself?


I have been wondering what would be the best way to start my blog, to avoid looking back and thinking 'What was I thinking?!'. Is it best to describe my general self - age (21), occupation (final year psychology student), location (Leeds), general style (uhh Vintage, Indie, Preppy, Girly, Androgynous, Patterned - however I feel in the morning)...though recently I have been thinking about this lots and at the moment I'm feeling quite a good description is: Retro influenced pretty with an (often ‘Indie’) edge (i.e. mainly my love of leather!). Anyway, continuing on the wonderings of how to introduce myself...maybe I should upload pictures of favourite items? Talk about how much I want to live and run around in the worlds and clothes of S/S 2012, which by the way I do! What instantly springs to mind is the amazing array of patterns and textures (Mary Katanzou, Preen, Proenza Schouler), the Gatsby-esque glory of Ralph Lauren which makes me want to have a life that requires floor length, backless silk dresses and the Chanel campaign - no words required. Or perhaps I should tell you my wish list for 2012 (pretty impossible as I tend to see something/everything and want it and anything else are 'dream items', you know the perfect dove grey bag, black ankle boots, etc). So I'm not sure what the best first post would be - another idea I haven't thought about perhaps?

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment