Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hey Spring? Come out, come out, wherever you are..




Jacket: Vintage from eBay, Shorts: Vintage (v.old!), Shirt: Blue Rinse Vintage, B


So this was my outfit today - apologies for looking a tad dishevelled, but it's been raining non-stop in Leeds, and I got totally drenched on the walk home just before I took these snaps! I was trying to be spring-like as I'm really bored of having to wrap up and was embracing some colour...no black at all, i was even wearing navy blue tights. When it comes to jewellery, as you can see I am a golden girl through and through, I do make the occasional exception, but on the whole it's gold, gold gold - and these are two of my recent absolute favourites: detachable gold collar tips and stud bracelet, both eBay finds. Well I better get some sleep as need to be up verrrrry early in the morning to toddle off to the library.

Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment